Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Do We Need To Find Out What Guys Want?

In the following article, Do men want hot mamas or the girl next door?, David Zinzcenko examines what guys want -

".....What Makes a Man Fall in Love?

Why we can’t let love in until you’ve shown us the way — and the simple words that can unleash our deepest affections.

Question: Guys, do you believe you’ve met your soul mate?

  • Yes, I’m with her right now: 53 percent
  • Yes, but we’re no longer together: 14 percent
  • Yes, but we were never together as a couple: 9 percent
  • No: 24 percent

More than three-fourths of men believe in soul mates (see above). And when we asked our guys to choose between meeting the love of their life or having amazing sex for six months, 92 percent chose falling in love. (The other 8 percent were probably Maxim readers.) Consider what these three men said about the experience of falling in love:

  • “We need to feel love, loyalty, and chemistry above all else,” says Ian, 31.
  • “Men also feel the butterflies and giddiness that women do when they’re in love,” says Robert, 26.
  • “Women don’t realize most guys are in love long before they are willing to admit it to anyone,” says Drew, 30.

Read more HERE

In fact there is a lot of evidence that "loyalty" is actually a very big deal for guys. It is something they have a LOT of anxiety about and are really unsure about how to generate it. So many of them try to get a woman who has "built in" loyalty qualities. Not being able to generate loyalty does show, however, that a guy is lacking some important realtionship building talents!

technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home